Friday, December 14, 2007

Before we begin

Since I am beginning this blog before I even leave home, let me say that getting ready for three months' absence from work has been very stressful. I am very grateful to all of you who have taken on extra responsibilities while I'm gone.

I'm looking forward to staying in touch with all of you as I travel to new places. Where I go will depend on the success that my travel agent has in obtaining a "Circle Pacific Fare" from the Star Alliance airline association. It looked like a good thing on their website, but has been harder to ticket than I'd expected.

My first stop will be San Diego, California on December 24, so I can spend Christmas with my sister, Terri and her new husband, John McClure and a few other assorted friends.

The next posting ought to come from California.

No comments: